Application: The 100-Net is a double-sided board that offers a mathematically sound representation of the counting sequence and base-ten place value structure. It can be written on with a whiteboard marker. One side of the board includes a completed 100-Net, and the other side is blank. It can be used independently or in conjunction with the 10-omat and the 100-Net Book or the 100-Net & 10-omat Book and the corresponding downloadable materials.
Learning Environment: The 100-Net is designed for individual use by learners and can be used both in the classroom and at home.
Variants: The product is available in two variants: using the international numeral system or the Austrian school script. In addition, the 100-Net comes in two versions – from 0 to 29 and from 0 to 99. Each version includes completed and blank side. Both are also available in demonstration versions for classroom use, and a downloadable worksheet is available for each.
Availability: The 100-Net is available individually or in sets of 5 or 10.
- Price: €7.50 including VAT, excluding shipping costs
- Contents: 1x 100-Net, 1x manual
- Delivery time: 2-3 working days
- Recommended Age: 6 to 8 years
- Learning Objectives: Numbers up to 99, polar coordinates, place value
- Country of Production: Germany
- Up to 99
- Up to 29
- International numeral system
- Austrian school script
- 100-Net individually (1 piece) – €7.50
- 100-Net 5-piece Set – €29.90 (Unit price: €5.98)
- 100-Net 10-piece Set – €49.90 (Unit price: €4.99)