Application: The 100-Net is a double-sided board that offers a mathematically sound representation of the counting sequence and base-ten place value structure. It can be written on with a whiteboard marker. One side of the board includes a completed 100-Net, and the other side is blank. It can be used independently or in conjunction with the 10-omat and the 100-Net Book or the 100-Net & 10-omat Book and the corresponding downloadable materials.
Learning Environment: The 100-Net Demonstration Version can be used by teachers in the classroom and written on with a suitable marker just like a whiteboard. It can be mounted on the wall or placed on the table using the included stand to demonstrate the use of the 100-Net.
Variants: The product is available in two variants: using the international numeral system or the Austrian school script.
- Price: €119.90 including VAT, excluding shipping costs
- Contents: 1x 100-Net Demonstration Version, 1x stand, 1x manual
- Availability: Available from 1st December
- Delivery time: 2-3 working days
- Recommended Age: 6 to 8 years
- Learning Objectives: Numbers up to 99, place value, computational advantages, polar coordinates
- Country of Production: Germany
- International numeral system
- Austrian school script