Application: The authors present numerous exercises that playfully lead children to counting and calculating. The goal is to support children in going beyond simple counting and better understand the number sequence and arithmetic operations, as well as to become familiar with different structures. The content includes topics such as Addition-Subtraction, Additive Decompositions, Multiplication, Division, Division and Measurement.
Learning Environment: The book is intended for educators and anyone involved in children’s education. It can be applied in kindergarten, preschool, the early years of primary school, and in integration work.
- Price: €19.91 including VAT, excluding shipping costs
- Contents: 1x “Early Mathematical Education – From Counting to Arithmetic”
- Availability: German now, English as of 1st of December 2023
- Delivery time: 2-3 working days
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Paper
- Country of Production: Austria
- Language: German or English
- Authors: Emil Simeonov, Daniela Mairinger, Christian Schmid
- Publisher: von Oemis Verlag
- Number of Pages: 72
- ISBN: 978-3902706072
- Publication Date: January 1, 2012